(Categories Air - Country side - Water- Underground)
We are an established and well experienced agency for individually guided special tours in the city of Berlin and the province of Brandenburg, including Potsdam, a historic city close to Berlin, with its fabulous Sanssouci Palace.
Let us develop an itinerary according to your interests and time schedule. We will take you - guided by professional guides in nearly 20 languages - to the most interesting and famous sites in Berlin and the province of Brandenburg, including historic Potsdam’s with its fabulous Sanssouci Palace.
Enjoy our Berlin- Brandenburg tours with many new offers!
Welcome to CITY GUIDE BERLIN
Our team of professional guides and us invite you to individually guided tours in Berlin and Countryside Brandenburg.
We will take you to the most interesting sights as well to some hidden places off the tourist track.
Example of our individual guided tours in Berlin and Brandenburg:
1. Ballooning discover the beautiful Mark Brandenburg on a balloon ride
2. Art tour- guided gallery and artist studio visits, have a look behind the art scene
3. Babelsberg History Tour - Old Nowawes, museum with original weaver´s loom, Flatow tower, Glienicker Bridge - spy exchange ( Berlin - Potsdam)
4. Theatre Tour - take a look behind the scenes of theaters, costume wardrobes, history, and sightseeing
5. Great Potsdam Tour - Dutch Village, Russian settlement, Sanssouci Palace, Cecilienhof Castle, tiny shops, homemade ice cream, hot chocolate
6. Club Scene tour - clubs which are very "hip" and in, drinks and entrance tickets not include in the price
7. Jewish History Tour - you will experience the Jewish history in several districts of Berlin
8. Architecture and City Plannings Tour - with our professional architectural guides
9. Antique Automobile Tour - discover the countryside of Brandenburg in a 50 years old antique touring car
10. Werder, Geltow, Petzow - tiny courtyards, small villages, churches, old handcrafts incl.tasting of jams and other treats
11. Shopping tour - visiting the boulevard Kurfuerstendamm and Friedrichstrasse, several boutiques, design shops
12. Bicycle tour in Berlin center or in the surrounding- Potsdam- Babelsberg
13. 500 years of reformation- Martin Luther at Wittenberg
We gladly arrange also reservations for restaurants, tickets for events and provide transfers from the airport and hotels during your Berlin trip.
Your team of CITY GUIDE BERLIN
14. Fly over Berlin and Brandenburg- with a Helicopter
15. Tractor rides at Mecklenburg- Vorpommern, ride yourself
16. Middle Ages in Berlin let us show you interesting places dating to Berlin's medieval time.
17. Antique car- Oldtimer Brandenburg Tour - antique car tour in Mark Brandenburg, for example in a Peugeot 1954
18. Shopping and Fashion Tour - we will take you to antique shops, trenty and exclusive designer fashion shops, malls
19. Berlin Wall - visit remaining sections of the Berlin Wall and the Wall Museum.
20. BERLIN historical tour - visit historic places, in downtown and the surroundings of Germany's capital city.
21. Great castle tour to several famous castles in Brandenburg, Saxons and Thuringia.
22. Railway handcar make a tour with your own muscle power on an old Prussian railway south of Berlin
23. Wittenberg Martin- Luther Church, Melanthon- Museum, Lucas Cranach- guided tour!
24. Dessau with Bauhaus architecture and Gera
25. Segway tours in Berlin and Potsdam
26. Electric cab rides- Berlin